Alternative walking tour in Bogota
This alternative walking tour in Bogota will show you all the top attractions in downtown Bogota in a different way. Our local host Juan is super friendly and fun and will take you to the must-see spots such as the iconic “Plaza de Bolivar”, the Candelaria neighborhood, “El Chorro de Quevedo” and the local market. Hidden treasures are the specialty of our host during this walking tour around Bogota.
Join Juan to a super fun “tejo” game and enjoy Bogota’s culture in the way it is meant to be, walking along the most popular streets and feeling part of the city.
This tour is for me if I…
- Am looking for super friendly and fun guide, but with all the knowledge and professionalism necessary to provide you the best walking tour in Bogota.
- Like to know about the past, present and future of the city.
- Am interested in politics, architecture, culture and facts about Bogota.
- Enjoy delicious local snacks. What about an exotic fruit in the local market? Or an “Empanada” in the Candelaria neighborhood?
- Love fun and cool experiences like playing “tejo” in a local place. It is the perfect opportunity to get closer to the culture and get excited about this game.
Highlights in the alternative walking tour in Bogota
- DepartureCranky croc hostel (Cl. 12d #346)
- Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:30 AM for a prompt departure at 10:00 AM.
- Return TimeApproximately 13:30 PM
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, walking shoes, hat and light jacket.
- IncludedAlternative walking tour in BogotaAll transportation (from start point to end point)SnacksEntry FeesPersonal Guide
- Not IncludedSafety insuranceAccommodationDinnerLunchBreakfast