Amazing river in Curiti
This tour in Curiti Santander will show you all the beauty of this little town. The highlights from Curiti Santander that will be visited during the tour are, for example, the local market, the fique tour and the Pescaderito river with 7 different natural swimming pools waiting for you. This tour in Curiti Santander is meant to teach you the importance of the artisan culture in the region, and the amazing nature around.
Why choose this tour?
- Curiti is a hidden gem for most of the tourists coming to Santander. You will enjoy the culture and the beauty of the town 100% free of tourist traps.
- The weather in Curiti is amazing! 23 C and sunny.
- Handcrafts done by artisans are one of the most important in the town, these precious pieces can be for sale in other places with very high prices, but in Curiti the prices are fair.
- Curiti is famous for its river Pescaderito. It has 7 different natural swimming pools, with natural slides and waterfalls.
- The tour includes a typical snack in the market and delicious lunch in the river!
- The guides are 100% local and experts.
Good to know before the tour:
- Curiti Santander is a town with around 3000 people. It is small in the downtown but big in farmlands. The culture of agriculture is still alive, hence during the tour, you will get very close to the local people and know about their traditions.
- If you are staying in San Gil, let us know to give you all the transport information to Curiti. (Which is actually very easy, just 25 minutes)
- To go to Pescaderito there are 2 options: Tutu taxi, or walking. It is your choice! Just send us a message and we will arrange everything.
We believe in the importance of supporting local business
- DepartureCentral Park Curiti, -Waiting with an umbrella.
- Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:30 AM for a prompt departure at 10:00 AM.
- Return TimeApproximately 4:30 PM.
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, walking shoes, swimming dress and dry clothes.
- IncludedAmazing river in CuritiAll transportation (from start point to end point)SnacksLunchEntry FeesPersonal GuideBreakfast
- Not IncludedSafety insuranceAccommodationDinner