Rappel San Gil
San Gil is a perfect spot for rappel. The special thing about rappel in San Gil is that normally it is in a waterfall. This region is full of amazing waterfalls perfect to have an amazing experience. This experience will be done in Juan Curi waterfall and will be guided by Carlos and his team. The experience starts in San Gil, and after a ride of 15 minutes, you will arrive at the entrance of the natural park. There a trekking experience starts, around 30 minutes walking among nature and next to the river.
Why choose this experience?
- The place is spectacular, a waterfall 180 m fall with a natural swimming pool.
- Carlos is the guide, a super friendly and fun person to enjoy much more the experience.
- It includes trekking of 30 minutes. So it is not too much for not trekking lovers, and nice for those who like it!
- It is just 15 minutes from San Gil. This experience includes a shared shuttle to the entrance of the natural park.
- After the experience, there is a restaurant to enjoy a nice lunch or to have a typical snack.
To know before the experience:
- Rappelling is a controlled descent down a rock face (in this case a waterfall) using a rope. Rappel is an experience where safety is first! Before descending, you will have safety and practical training to learn how the ropes work.
- Since it is a very wet environment, the ground can get slippery. Hence it is important to take walking or trekking shoes. Please, no sandals!
- Take change clothes! you will be 100% wet.
- DepartureEl malecon, touristic office San Gil
- Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:30 AM for a prompt departure at 10:00 AM.
- Return TimeApproximately 14:30 PM
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, walking shoes, swimming dress and dry clothes.
- IncludedRappel San GilAll transportation (from start point to end point)Entry FeesPersonal Guide
- Not IncludedSafety insuranceAccommodationSnacksDinnerLunchBreakfast