Speleology in Curiti
In Curiti it is also possible to enjoy speleology. During this experience, you will enter into an underground cave. The first part of the adventure takes place in the dry zone of the cave. Our great guide will explain to you the stalactites and stalagmites formation processes. This huge room is also the perfect place to have contact with life in the cave. Millions of bats are living on the roof of the cave, and our guide will explain also about their behavior.
After the dry zone, you will enjoy the wet part of the cave. This cave is very special because it has a river inside the cave. You will be able to visit the mudroom, the cristal room and the waterfall inside the cave. The speleology experience in this cave in Curiti will let you beat your fears and enjoy nature at another level!
Why choose this tour?
- The speleology experience is located just 10 minutes from Curiti.
- It is not necessary to have special training for the speleology experience.
- It is an experience that will be in your memory forever. You will see the immensity of the rooms of this cave and the beauty of the stalactites and stalagmites.
What to know before the speleology experience:
- This speleology experience in Curiti is not recommended for Claustrofobics.
- This adventure includes climbing, jump and swim under the water, so it is necessary to use long pants and sleeves.
- Why is it called the cow cave? 80 years ago, some cows went lost suddenly. The owner followed the path and realized that the cows felt in the cave.
- DepartureCentral Park Curiti, -Waiting with an umbrella.
- Departure TimeSend us a message and we will fit the hour of the experience with your available time.
- Return TimeDepends on the start time
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, walking shoes, it is necessary to use long pants and sleeves
- IncludedSpeleology in CuritiAll transportation (from start point to end point)SnacksEntry FeesPersonal Guide
- Not IncludedSafety insuranceAccommodationDinnerLunchBreakfast