Comuna 13 Medellin
Prices might change with the group size
Tour comuna in Medellin
In this tour of the most iconic comuna of Medellin, you will have the opportunity to know one of the most symbolic places in the city. Hip hop, breakdance and street art, and graffiti are the representation of progress and hope. This community happened to be the most dangerous in the world, to be a tourist and completely safe place, thanks to an honest government in the city.
Even the messages written on the walls, like murals and graffitis, have a story to tell.
Why choose this tour?
- During this tour, breakdancers, MC’s, graffiti artists will join the walk to give you a personal touch to the story.
- Explore several neighborhoods that are the symbol of urban and worldwide social transformation. This tour takes you to hidden places with the most amazing stories.
- Admire the dreamscape of comuna 13. One of the greatest viewpoints Medellín has to offer.
- Taste unique delicacies of our gastronomy and get closer to the people behind your food to get to know their story as well.
Interesting facts about comuna 13:
- In South America, there are several definitions for the neighborhoods that are located on the outskirts of the city, which normally its inhabitants have invaded public spaces. A great example is the Favelas of Brazil and in Colombia, they are called communes or invasions.
- The “Paisas” is the name of the people born in the department of Antioquia and in the coffee zone. They are known for being very outgoing, hospitable and very enterprising and good for business.
- DepartureYour hotel
- Departure TimeSend us a message and we will fit the hour of the experience with your available time.
- Return TimeDepends on the start time
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, walking shoes, hat and light jacket.
- IncludedComuna 13 MedellinAll transportation (from start point to end point)SnacksEntry FeesPersonal Guide
- Not IncludedSafety insuranceAccommodationDinnerLunchBreakfast