Waterfall in Bogota
This waterfalls and nature tour in Bogota will take you to “La chorrera” one of the highest waterfalls in Colombia. Our host Juan will lead you among trekking towards the waterfall. During the tour, you will see the special and beautiful cloud forest from the Andes. You will visit 2 spectacular waterfalls and one cloudy cave during the waterfalls tour in Bogota.
This natural park is protected and maintained by the locals, hence every person visiting the park learn about the importance of natural preservation.
Why choose this tour:
- The Chorrera waterfall is 59 m high and it is a spectacle of nature.
- Juan will explain to you everything about rural culture and flora in the natural park.
- During the natural tour, you will visit 2 waterfalls and a cloudy cave.
- The natural park is located only 40 minutes from Bogota’s downtown.
- Juan will guide you among the local roads, where you will see the farmers in their daily lives.
- This tour includes transportation, a typical snack, and lunch in the national park.
Important facts to know before the tour:
- 20 families from the area joined in 2007 to create the park’s protective organization. They protect the tourist park unconscious, ensure visitor safety and deliver quality environmental education.
- The Andean forests are seriously threatened since they are located in the most populated part of the country. These forests play a great role as protectors of river basins.
- DepartureEntrance of El Campin stadium- Transmilenio bus entrance ( Carrera 30 y Calle 57, Bogotá,)
- Departure TimePlease arrive by 7:00 AM for a prompt departure at 7:30 AM.
- Return TimeApproximately 3:30 PM
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, trekking shoes, hat and a warm and waterproof jacket.
- IncludedWaterfall in BogotaAll transportation (from start point to end point)SnacksLunchEntry FeesPersonal Guide
- Not IncludedSafety insuranceAccommodationDinnerBreakfast