Santa Fe de Antioquia
Prices might change with the group size.
What to do around Medellin?
If you are looking for what to do to around Medellin, join this tour to Santa Fe de Antioquia by bike! A downhill morning by the old road to the sea. The Ebejico valley awakens your senses; Enchant with the aromas, delight with different flavors and surprise yourself with the wide range of Colombian weather variety while going down the hill with the bicycle.
Why choose this tour:
- There are several towns to visit around Medellin, and Santa Fe de Antioquia is one of the most beautiful!
- Go downhill with the bicycle (around 1 hour) and enjoy nature, animals and all the landscapes between Medellin and the town. Going up you will take a car so don’t worry!
- Explore the cobbled streets of one of the most beautiful and colonial towns of the region.
- Meet the artisan jewelers of Santa Fe de Antioquia and get a chance to buy one of their “ethic gold” gems
- Experience awesome mountain biking (downhill) only fifty minutes away from Medellín.
- Allow yourself to be among the first to explore a magnificent country revealing itself anew.
- Jaunt into Ebejico Valley, the land of the green mountains of the eastern Andes and the vast Cauca river
- DepartureYour Hotel!
- Departure TimeOur host will arrive by 7:30 AM to start the tour at 8:00 PM
- Return TimeApproximately 4:30 PM.
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, walking shoes, hat and light jacket.
- IncludedSanta Fe de AntioquiaSafety insuranceAll transportation (from start point to end point)SnacksLunchEntry FeesPersonal Guide
- Not IncludedAccommodationDinnerBreakfast
Stop 1: With car to the top of the mountain
- Going up will be very difficult to go by bike. There you will have a break to enjoy the landscape and prepare the bike tour.
- During the tour in addition to the beautiful landscapes with gigantic green mountains, you will see the culture of the people working in the field. You will have the pleasant opportunity to know how friendly and hospitable the Paisas are.
Stop 2: City tour Santa Fe de Antioquia
- Santa Fe de Antioqua is a wonderful town. It has a very famous craft market and is very well known for its beautiful emeralds.